- Please note, while every effort is made to accurately reproduce the appearance of each rug we stock - we cannot accept any responsibility for colour misrepresentations. Different colour display settings on computer monitors can have an effect on the appearance of colours in our rug images. You can still return your rug for a refund, however they will not be deemed faulty and you will be responsible for the return costs.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without therugworld.co.uk prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The courier will make one attempt to deliver a Consignment during normal working hours (8am - 6pm).
- If the courier cannot obtain a delivery receipt at the delivery address, you agree that the courier shall be authorised to attempt to deliver the Consignment to a safe location or an alternative address (e.g. a neighbour or parcel collection point) close to the delivery address. If they are successful, the courier will leave details at the delivery address of the address to which they have delivered the Consignment.
- If the courier is unable to deliver, either to the delivery address or a nearby location, the courier shall return the Consignment to their warehouse premises and leave a request for the recipient (you) of the Consignment to contact them to re-arrange delivery to the delivery address.
- The consignment will be returned to 'The Rug World' premisses at your cost if the recipient does not contact the courier to arrange re-delivery within 7 days. This cost will be automatically deducted from your original order payment prior to a refund being issued.
- There will be a further postage charge if the item is required to be redelivered from our premises to your delivery address.
- Return charge to 'The Rug World' will also be deducted from any order amount prior to refund if the order is rejected at time of delivery. This charge will depend on size of order and location of delivery address.
Orders can be cancelled up until time of being booking for collection with the courier. After this point order cancellation can not be gauaranteed and may be delivered. Any intent to cancel after dispatch of order will need to be treated as a return.
Price Promise or Price match
- Product Listings on third party sites e.g. eBay, Amazon Marketplace any other 3rd party sites.
- Businesses who are not registered companies in the UK.
- Prices that are not listed in British Pounds Sterling.
- Private sales listed on the Internet.
- Products not available online.
- Clearance prices.
- Products on sale or in conjunction with an offer.
- Products of the same type but different brand names; these are classed as different products.
- Items that are not in stock on competitor’s website.
Please note: Other websites may add delivery and even VAT on to their prices, so it is imperative that you gather the total price for the item before you claim 'Price Promise' or 'Price Match'
Rug Anti-slip offer
- Anti-slip provided in the offer is listed as a product on our website with full details.
- Anti-slip guarantee is by the manufacturer (Cybergold) and all claims/complaints will be processed by them.
- Offer is only valid when anti-slip offer product is added to the cart, and if required a valid code is applied.
- Offer is only valid when ordering a rug.
- Offer item must be in same order as purchased rug.
- Size of anti-slip will be determinded by size of purchased item regardless of anti-slip size added to the cart.
- Anti-slip piece may not be the exact size as purchased item, however will be suitable for the purchased item.
- Anti-slip must be returned if you decide to return the associated purchased item. Anti-slip must be returned in the condition as received.
- If the anti-slip is not returned with the purchased item, 'The Rug World' may charge full price for the anti-slip which will be deducted from the refund amount.
By purchasing from this website you agree that you will comply and be bound to the Terms and Conditions of use.