With the constant drive for modern decor, it has become harder to find those authentic traditional design rugs to give your home that vintage feel. At The Rug World we specialise in providing beautiful, large traditional rugs at affordable prices. The large traditional rugs are also available in new colours browns and greys complementing wall, floor and furniture trends.
With so many machine-made rugs online you can find it difficult to tell if the rug you are looking at meets your requirement. Carefully putting your thinking cap on observing some points before making that choice:
- Firstly look around in your room, which colour suits your décor, don’t be scared adding a new colour is fun.
- Size – from the large traditional rugs which size is suitable in your room, do you want your furniture to sit on top of the rug or not !
- Quality – find out how fine the powerloomed rugs are, check the backside of the rugs, the finer the rug the better the quality.
- Material – what is the rug made from and is the yarn treated in any way. Is there any guarantee offered with the rug. If not no problem.
Our Top pick of Large Traditional Rugs:
If you are looking for a large traditional rug to jushe up your home, then look no further. We have compiled the top 4 authentic ranges below:
- 1. Heritage – 280x380 & 200x290 cm available in beige, cream/red, black/cream and red
The Heritage is a high density Decolan heat-set Polypropylene rug with a wool look and feel pile extremely high quality. The design 4400 has a traditional central medallion surrounded by tonal vines and a beautiful border. The deep lush pile is hand carved to give it a ethnic look.
- 2. Sherborne – 240x330 & 200x290 cm available in red, black, beige, grey and green
This Sincerity Sherborne a soft to touch pile, design not intricate but giving elegance look. The material this range is produced from is durable and stain resistant. Sherborne has a floral double border topped with a centre of elegancy.
- 3. Regency – 200x290 cm available in red, ivory, beige and dark green
Produced again from Decolan heat-set Polypropylene yarn with a wool look and feel pile. This design is a very intricate floral ground with a medallion incorporating floral border.
- 4. Marrakesh – 180x270, 240x330 cm available in dark blue, light blue, dark green, light green, beige, brown, black and red
The Marrakesh is a Four Way bound range with a bold aubusson design. Simple and stylish complementing modern and traditional room sets. Centre attractive medallion with complimenting border produced from high quality BCF.
- 5. Lancaster – 180x250, 220x320 cm available in grey, red, beige and navy.
This range unlike the marrakesh has a intricate floral medallion with a complementing border sweeping to towards the centre of the rug. The Lancaster again durable, stain resistant and very easy to care for. Bound all for sides giving the rug extra luxury, price range budget to cheap you cannot go wrong with this range.